Saturday, January 3, 2009

Chambers at Ghost Town

THE CAVERN THE CAVE THE TRIANGLE
So I went to go see Chambers at Ghost Town Gallery.  They sounded great of course.  I only took one photo the whole show because it was too dark... but I guess thats not an excuse anymore.


Religious Girls also played.  I was very impressed with them.  Definitely go see them if you get the chance.  (This isn't the show last night and I didn't shoot this video.  This guy did.)

Maus Haus also played.  Solid.  (This isn't the show last night and I did not film this video.  This person did.)

Before I went to Ghost Town though I went by Jeff's and there were a couple other awesome people hangin...

Mephisto was cold chillin!


Nightmare was baked out his mind!

Then Jeff showed his awesome defunct euro monies!
Egypt!
Tripperland!
Knights of the Round Table!
Pizza Time!
Instruments!

No comments: